Hello Filippo,

Wednesday, October 18, 2006, 11:45:13 AM, you wrote:

What's going on with the Sniffer settings?

In last days I'm receiving so many spam mails, it looks like the Sniffer is not working.

Spam is up significantly all over.

I've checked your account and it is ok.

Check that your rulebase file is up to date.

Check your settings... If you are relying on a combination of RBLs and SNF before failing a message you will definitely see more spam these days--- The blackhats have become very aggressive and very good at burning IPs just as they show up in RBLs.

I don't like to recommend using any single test to fail a message - including SNF, but that is where we are these days.

Hope this helps,

Pete McNeil

Chief Scientist,

Arm Research Labs, LLC.