Thanks Pete, that did the trick! Although after importing the filter
it's a bit stange how it actually works (I can't find the logic listed
after importing it into the GUI), but it does actually work well.

Thank You,

Chris Bunting

Lancaster Networks

Direct: 717-278-6639

Office: 888-LANCNET x703

MS Certified Systems Engineer

IP Telephony Expert

Lancaster Networks

1085 Manheim Pike

Lancaster PA 17601

www.lancasternetworks.com

Corporate Technology Solutions...

Specializing in 3com NBX Telephony Solutions

IT Services - Phone Systems - Digital CCTV

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be privileged or

subject to copyright. It is intended for the exclusive use of the

addressee(s).

If you are not an addressee, please do not read, copy, distribute or

otherwise act upon this email. If you have received the email in error,

please contact the sender immediately and delete the email. The

unauthorized use of this email may result in liability for breach of

confidentiality, privilege or copyright.