Today's outage was horrible for one of my customers who was waiting on
important emails regarding a property closing today they were buying, it it
fouled all sorts of things up. I guess in some ways appriver's hosted solution
is nice if YOUR server goes down, but if THEIR servers go down, its bad.... I
think I'm going to move them on to my servers using message sniffer instead...

Service finally came up around 6pm ET and they got the emails finally

Thank You,
Chris Bunting
Lancaster Networks
Direct: 717-278-6639
Office: 888-LANCNET x703
MS Certified Systems Engineer
IP Telephony Expert
Lancaster Networks
1085 Manheim Pike
Lancaster PA 17601
www.lancasternetworks.com
Corporate Technology Solutions...
Specializing in 3com NBX Telephony Solutions
IT Services - Phone Systems - Digital CCTV
The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be privileged or
subject to copyright. It is intended for the exclusive use of the
addressee(s).
If you are not an addressee, please do not read, copy, distribute or
otherwise act upon this email. If you have received the email in error,
please contact the sender immediately and delete the email. The
unauthorized use of this email may result in liability for breach of
confidentiality, privilege or copyright.