Hi,

Are these medecine spams getting more agressive? The past few weeks I've more
than my share of those image spams getting taggen by virtually no spam filter
at all or maybe just a few to tag it but not hold it.
Any one of those the sniffer does not catch I forward to [EMAIL PROTECTED] but
as they are all mixed with some random noice I assume the're pretty much all
unique.

Any change sniffer can get them in a more generic way or does sniffer indeed
have to wait until the next variation comes along in order to code rules for it?

Met vriendelijke groet,
Bonno Bloksma
hoofd systeembeheer

tio hogeschool hotelmanagement en toerisme
begijnenhof 8-12 / 5611 el eindhoven
t 040 296 28 28 / f 040 237 35 20
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  / www.tio.nl