What is up with the PDF spams? They are getting thru the filters like
crazy for the past few days...

Thank You,

Chris Bunting

Lancaster Networks

Direct: 717-278-6639

Office: 888-LANCNET x703

3com IP Telephony Expert

Lancaster Networks

1085 Manheim Pike

Lancaster PA 17601

www.lancasternetworks.com <http://www.lancasternetworks.com/>

Corporate Technology Solutions...

Specializing in 3com NBX Telephony Solutions

IT Services - Phone Systems - Digital CCTV

HP Computers/Servers & Printers

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be privileged or

subject to copyright. It is intended for the exclusive use of the

addressee(s).

If you are not an addressee, please do not read, copy, distribute or

otherwise act upon this email. If you have received the email in error,

please contact the sender immediately and delete the email. The

unauthorized use of this email may result in liability for breach of

confidentiality, privilege or copyright.