I have been asked by a client to help find a way to catch headhunters and
such that attempt to recruit currant employees. I have yet to spend time on
this as it seems creating a filter in Declude for this while maintaining
low/no false positives would be some what difficult.

While this is outside of what normally would be considered SPAM, I was
wondering if Message Sniffer ever considered a category for such things.

John T