Ok I guess I had a basic understanding of how the old way and new way
works, that makes it much clearer. I hadn't  messed with it until now
I'm looking at the new version b/c I am getting a lot of spam thru the
floodgates lately, more and more. I tried creating a service with srvany
but it was throwing an error when I was starting the service. Any
special arguments you are supposed to put in the path that the service
runs?

Thank You,
Chris Bunting
Lancaster Networks
Direct: 717-278-6639
Office: 888-LANCNET x703
3com IP Telephony Expert
Lancaster Networks
1085 Manheim Pike
Lancaster PA 17601
www.lancasternetworks.com
Corporate Technology Solutions...
Specializing in 3com NBX Telephony Solutions
IT Services - Phone Systems - Digital CCTV
HP Computers/Servers & Printers
The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be privileged or
subject to copyright. It is intended for the exclusive use of the
addressee(s).
If you are not an addressee, please do not read, copy, distribute or
otherwise act upon this email. If you have received the email in error,
please contact the sender immediately and delete the email. The
unauthorized use of this email may result in liability for breach of
confidentiality, privilege or copyright.