It is interesting that the spam flood goes away at night and during the early morning hours and comes back hot and heavy in the morning and afternoon. I would assume that most of the spam is being sent through zombie machines and they are mostly turned off at night. During the night the delivery queue was down to 50 or less messages at any given time. During the day the message queue averages around 30,000-40,000 messages for delivery which is causing about a 10 to 15 minutes latency through our system. Very annoying. It appears that most of the botted machines are in Latin America in either Mexico, Brazil, Columbia or Argentina.

Is this what you all are seeing as well?

Phil