Hello,
I am evaluating Message Sniffer beta version but I am totally confused.  :-)

If I am in a MSDOS Window and I type:

SNFClient.exe junkmsg.txt

there is a very fast pause and I am returned to the command prompt.

I can go into the log and see this:

<s u='20080110191039' m='junkmsg.txt' s='54' r='9649'>
<m s='54' r='9649' i='383' e='391' f='m'/>
</s>

So I know everything is working like it should be.

But how do I get the result code for the spam message to output back to the
command prompt?  If I try to call SNFClient.exe from my C# code, I still
cannot get a result code returned to me.

I can get a result code if I do this:

SNFClient.exe -test xx.xx.xx.xx

but SNFClient.exe does not return the result code when I am passing a
filename to be tested.

Can someone point me in the right direction on how to see this result code
via my C# software code or command prompt box?

Thanks,
Shawn