Greetings all,

We run a small email server for the company. Basically, for the longest its been install and run, and have all messages that are above a certain weight marked with **SPAM** in the subject line, and sorted to a junk folder by the user's client. The users could then skim this folder at their convenience and deal with the email. However, the amount of spam has kept increasing, and we are coming to the point where we will need to start deleting some email above a certain (very high) weight.

It looks like the beta of Sniffer is dramatically different than the FAQ I've found out at the Wiki, so I have a couple of questions

1) There doesn't seem to be a .state file - how can I see how well Sniffer is working? 2) How do I tie a specific message to the corresponding log file entries?

Thanks!

Richard
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude]