Hello,
I am using the latest beta version of Message Sniffer.  I am asking this
question because I thought I read this somewhere but I can not find where I
read it.

If I copy my rule database file to the c:\snf directory while
SNFServer.exeis running, does SNFServer automatically load the new
updated rule database?

If so, how long does it usually take before SNFServer realizes that there is
a new rule database that was copied to that directory?

Is there anyway to verify that SNFServer has loaded the latest rule database
that was copied?  I know I can run a SNF2check.exe on the rule database to
check the file before I copy it, but it would be great to know if
SNFServer.exe has loaded the latest copy that I have copied to the c:\snf
directory.

Thanks,
Shawn