Hello.
I am using the latest beta version of Message Sniffer.

On your Wiki, it states under:

http://kb.armresearch.com/index.php?title=Message_Sniffer.TechnicalDetails.Peer-Server

Topic:

Can you briefly explain Peer-Server technology?

Next, the client instance will load the rulebase itself and scan it's own
message. After that - it _SHOULD_ remove it's job file. HOWEVER -- if
something kills off the instance before it has a chance to finish then the
.ABT file will be left behind (if it's gotten to this stage).

What I assume from reading the above that if SNFServer is not running, then
the SNFClient.exe will load the rulebase and scan it's own message/file.

This does not seem to happen.  If SNFServer is not running (forgot to start
it or it crashes), and SNFClient tries to connect to it and fails, it never
loads the rulebase itself and does a scan with a result code.  It just sits
there until it times out.

Am I interpreting the Wiki correctly?

Thanks,
Shawn