Hello David,

I have seen some recent successes with eWall (http://sssolutions.net/ew/) for this application. eWall is actually an SMTP proxy so it's very lightweight. It does particularly well when the new version of SNF is used and scripted to add 1 hour blacklist entries for Truncate hits (result code 20). Some more aggressive installations have also bee very successful.

eWall appears to meet all of your requirements on a Winx platform including SA integration (mentioned on this page: http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/IntegratingSA)

I'm sure there are other options out there also - I mention this one because it's top-of-mind at the moment.

Hope this helps,

_M

Remainder for reference...