Hello Harry,

Sunday, September 28, 2008, 10:39:42 PM, you wrote:

I have been using Sniffer for several years with Declude and SmarterMail on Windows. I would like to move Sniffer to my IMGate Mail Gateway (Postfix / FreeBSD). Has anyone installed Version 3 of Sniffer on FreeBSD? The *nix download of Sniffer v 3 doesn’t contain a FreeBSD pkg and port like most FreeBSD software.

We have just completed work on a new set of control scripts for SNF that cover several pacakages including FreeBSD.

We have to rework the distribution and documentation a bit before posting. The *nix distributions we have covered now are: RedHat, SUSE, Ubuntu, FreeBSD, and OpenBSD.

I will be happy to send you what we have ready now off list along with some instructions to make sense of it.

If all goes according to plan the new *nix distribution will be posted to our site some time this week.

Pete McNeil

Chief Scientist,

Arm Research Labs, LLC.