Hello,

our sniffer doesn't work anymore, so I made an Update from the 2.9 Beta to 3.0
Release.
I did it from the beginning,  emptied the directory (no, not planned) and
copied everything new in and modified the configs.

I'm getting "snf2check: myIDHere.new ERROR_RULE_AUTH when I try to download the
rulebase. (I created an updateready.txt by hand)

What am I doing wrong?

I checked

-          getrulebase.cmd (directory, Auth,  License)

-          snf_engine.xml (directories)

-          identity.xml (license,  Auth)

?

Alex

Siller AG, Wannenaeckerstrasse 43, 74078 Heilbronn
Vorstand: Prof. H.-F. Siller (Vorsitzender), Joern Buelow, Ralf Michi
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Dr. Peter Baumeister
Reg. Gericht Stuttgart, HRB 107707, Ust-Id Nr. DE145782955