Hi Pete,

Very cool. I just went through this a few weeks ago.

Here's the issues I encountered:

- The engine for "official" Windows build I found (http://w32.clamav.net/)
was out of date (but still usable) and had problems with trailing
backslashes the way that Declude was passing them.

- The ClamWin build was current, but resisted any attempt to run it as a
service.

- Either one had the problem that the virus report generated by ClamAV is
not understood by Declude (which looks only for one, very specific pattern)
- so one doesn't get the proper virus name passed to messages, log files and
virus statistics

I ended up scripting some middleware between Declude and Clam that would
address the trailing backslash on the input side and the virus name on the
output site.

Are all these issues addressed in your installer? How?

Then I'd be happy to migrate my incarnation over to yours.

Best Regards,
Andy