Pete,

I upgraded to the latest getRulebase file and followed the instructions, but
now all I see on my windows system (DST) is the following:   (I replaced my
license ID # with xxxxxxxx)

snf2check: xxxxxxxx.new ERROR_RULE_FILE!
        1 file(s) copied.R:2349772 [0/12 - 0] W:0 C:0 B:0 T:0 S:0
snf2check: xxxxxxxx.new ERROR_RULE_FILE!
1 file(s) copied.R:2349772 [0/12 - 0] W:0 C:0 B:0 T:0 S:0

over and over again for pages and pages in my console window.

Everything worked great until I updated to the latest getRulebase.  My
license ID and everything are all the same and I re-verified them after I
copied the info from the other getRulebase script.

What is causing this?

Thanks,
Shawn