From: Message Sniffer Community [mailto:snif...@sortmonster.com]on
Behalf Of Peer-to-Peer (Support)
Sent: Monday, March 22, 2010 7:35 PM
To: Message Sniffer Community
Subject: [sniffer] Re: Rulebase updates increased by 25%!!!

Thanks Pete,

That would explain it.  Maybe just my eyes playing tricks, but I swear my
clock jumped ahead 1 hour as I was looking at the screen.  Win2000 server.
I re-installed some SNF files, using the current time-stamps.

I'll report back if the issue persists.  And/or at least we have something
solid to work with if it continues.

Thanks for your fast assistance.

Regards,
--Paul