By default, AgentConfigManager creates a new NotificationOriginatorImpl. That
class sends notifications serially because they are all sent on the calling
thread.

A CommandProcessor implements the NotificationOriginator interface and knows to
dispatch notification tasks to its workerPool. There are no other
implementations of the NotificationOriginator interface. So if we want to send
Notifications in parallel, we have to call
AgentConfigManager.setNotificationOriginator with a CommandProcessor.

There is already a CommandProcessor with a worker pool in AgentConfigManager
but it's only used to execute requests. Why is the AgentConfigManager not using
the CommandProcessor as its NotificationOriginator? If it is not possible, then
why is the CommandProcessor also a NotificationOriginator?