Hi Frank,

In SNMP4j test agent binding IP as 0.0.0.0/161. I have observed the issue as
below

So in case of IPv6 For example let’s take SNMP Agent running device IP V6
Stateless address as  “A” and “B” as State full Address.

If SNMP Manger sends the request with the device IP as A, But the SNMP agent
response packet is having the device IP as “B”.

>From the code, only Transport Mapping object having the IP as 0.0.0.0/161,
but no object is maintained the Agent IP from the request.

Please let me know this behavior is correct or its issue, If issue means how
to handle it.

--
Karunakaran