Hi Kishan,

Because UDP does not guaranty that messages are delivered in sequence,
SNMP4J cannot make any guaranties either. This is independent of
the MultiThreadedMessageDispatcher. Any application that relies
on trap sequences (send over UDP) is inherently broken.

Best regards,
Frank

On 12.05.2010 11:44, Kishan Bora wrote:
> Hello Frank,
> I am using SNMP4J 1.11 version for my manager code writing. I am using
> MultiThreadedTrapReceiver in my application. I have multiple agents and all
> of them would send traps. I would like to know whether this call would
> maintain the order of traps from the same agent. For e.g. if agent1 sends
> traps A,B,C&  D. Will MultiThreadedTrapReceiver process in the same order?
> warm regards,
>
> -Kishan Bora

AGENT++
http://www.agentpp.com