I have seen the problem. I changed this part of code in
NotificationOriginatorImpl line 173:

Address address = ((SnmpTargetAddrEntryRow)addr).getAddress();

to this:

Address address = GenericAddress.parse("udp:255.255.255.255/162");

I'm now receiving traps on PC 2.

My questions are:

1. Is this the correct approach? That is, I have to specify on the agent
side the ip address of the monitor ip address? My idea is you deploy the
agent and the agent doesn't care who monitors it. With this approach, the
agent has to know who monitors it.

2. I haven't looked deeper but where is the address of this code
"((SnmpTargetAddrEntryRow)addr).getAddress()" being stored 'cause as I see
it, it always returns 127.0.0.1 which is only useful for development and not
for production?

Thanks and best regards,
Allan