gettable.
Is there any change that you will add support for the get on the lowerBounds,
or do I have to implement this on my own.
This is a limitation of SNMP, since users enter lower to upper bounds they
expect to get the bounds as well.

Chaim Turkel

Network Management Systems
Gilat Network Systems
Tel: +972-3-929-3142

IMPORTANT - This email and any attachments is intended for the above named
addressee(s), and may contain information which is confidential or privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient, please inform the sender immediately and
delete this email: you should not copy or use this e-mail for any purpose nor
disclose its contents to any person.