Dear Chaim,

My suggestion would be.

 Put the IP Address in some property file.
 then do the following

ResourceBundle msgBundle = ResourceBundle.getBundle("propertyFile_PATH");

String nic_ip=msgBundle.getString("SPECIFIED_NIC_IP");

InetAddress inetAddress= InetAddress.getByName(nic_ip);
UdpAddress udp=new UdpAddress(inetAddress,0);

TransportMapping transport = new DefaultUdpTransportMapping(udp);

Snmp snmp = new Snmp(transport);

Thanks & Regards

keepFaith,
Jaikar Gupta