Hi Jochen

Scenario :

Communication is going smoothely as both Manager and Agent r in sync. But if I
change
 the time of NESIM (Decrease system time), then both wont be in sync.

->
 now when manager sends SET or GET request to NE, NE will reply back
with Report (usmStatsNotInTimeWindow), bcz manager has higher value of
NE Boot or time diff is more than 150.

You have mentioned that previously this Report is old so SNMP stack throws away
this Report and it wont be processed.

Question :

1) Then how user will come to know about this, user don't see Logs ????
2) If I want to handle this Report then how can I do that ????

I want to set both EngineBoot count and EngineTime as 0 , 0 on getting that old
Report ....so my communication wont stop.

Bcz in our Real scenarion where we have implemented our System. There some how
Manager and Agent are goin out of sysnc. And bcz of that communication stops
And we don't want that.

Please help me out.

Regards,
Jigar Shah