Hi all,

I have an entry in snmpCommunityTable with snmpCommunityName "secret".
After removing the entry by setting the corresponding
snmpCommunityStatus to 'destroy', it's expect that I should not be
able to mibwalk using the community string "secret" any more. However,
it still works as seen below:

lpbinh$ snmpwalk -v 2c -c secret 10.175.53.15 snmpCommunityTable

SNMP-COMMUNITY-MIB::snmpCommunityName.'abcd' = STRING: "abcdef"
SNMP-COMMUNITY-MIB::snmpCommunitySecurityName.'abcd' = STRING: abcdef
SNMP-COMMUNITY-MIB::snmpCommunityContextEngineID.'abcd' = Hex-STRING:
80 00 93 FE 43 6F 72 61 69 64
SNMP-COMMUNITY-MIB::snmpCommunityContextName.'abcd' = STRING:
SNMP-COMMUNITY-MIB::snmpCommunityTransportTag.'abcd' = STRING:
SNMP-COMMUNITY-MIB::snmpCommunityStorageType.'abcd' = INTEGER: volatile(2)
SNMP-COMMUNITY-MIB::snmpCommunityStatus.'abcd' = INTEGER: active(1)
SNMP-COMMUNITY-MIB::snmpCommunityStatus.'abcd' = No more variables
left in this MIB View (It is past the end of the MIB tree)

lpbinh$ lpbinh$ snmpwalk -v 2c -c secret 10.175.53.15 1 | grep secret
lpbinh$

Same behavior when I remove the entry via
communityMIB.removeSnmpCommunityString(index) .

Any comment/suggestion for the pure delete? Otherwise, this may be
considered as a security hole.

Thanks,
Binh.