Hi Aiman,

Please reread my answer and then try to explain, why you
think that

"Which is not what I have expected as my model should have either Set1 or
Set2 but not mix of both."

should be true?

If you update the model with each incoming request and each request
can only return 1/3 of the table, then the first third of the resulting
table view in the browser will be from the Set1, the second third from
Set2, and the third from Set3.

This is exactly how it should work.

Best regards,
Frank