Hello.  We use snmp4j in our product and are currently undergoing UC APL
testing.  As part of this testing some questions regarding our snmpv3
encryption implementation have come up.

Actually, my first question would be, is this the right direction for these
questions, or do I need to look to the JSSE/JCE for these answers?

Here are the UC APL questions we have yet to answer.  Does snmp4j support any
of the following capabilities?

The product shall support the capability to use Data Encryption Standard-Cipher
Block Chaining (DES-CBC) (usmDESPrivProtocol) with a 16 octet (128 bit) input
key, as specified in RFC 3414, as an encryption cipher for SNMPv3.

The product shall support the capability to use the CFB-AES128 encryption
cipher usmAesCfb128PrivProtocol for SNMPv3 as defined in RFC 3826 and specify
this as the default encryption cipher for SNMPv3.

The product using SNMPv3 shall implement the key-localization mechanism.

Thank You
Kevin