I am using below code to publish snmp parameters:

    public void pushValue(String oid, Object value) {
        _log.debug("Enter  pushValue ");
        VariableBinding binding = new VariableBinding();
        binding.setOid(new OID(oid));
        binding.setVariable(MOCreator.getVariable(value));
       // publish snmp parameter
        DefaultMOServer.setValue(getServer(), null, binding);
        _log.debug("Exit  pushValue ");
    }

Let me know if any more information required.

*Thanks & Regards*
*Hanish Bansal*