Hi Josef,

From the packet dump I saw, you are sending an INFORM request.
With an INFORM, the receiver is authoritative. That is, the sender
must provide the receivers engine ID and time (+ boots).
With a trap (notification) this would not be necessary, because
the sender is authoritative.

If the security name is empty, then you probably did not use
an UserTarget that refers to a valid USM user in the USM.

An error should have been logged into the local log.

Best regards,
Frank