HI,

We have seen the snmp4j agent is crashing when heavy load is being put on the
snmp4j agent.

We have a scenario of having 50k records in a particular  mib table, here we
are giving how we are loading the content into the motable model.

                MOMutableTableModel model = (MOMutableTableModel)
table.getModel();

                                                synchronized (model) {

                                                                model.clear();

                                                                Map<Integer,
String> domainMap = postgresServ.getAllAvailableDomains();

logger.info("Acquired the lock on associated clients table model.");

List<AssociatedClient> assocClientList = redisServ

                .getAssociatedClientsInfo();

                                                                int recCount =
1;

                                                                for
(AssociatedClient client : assocClientList) {

model.addRow(new DefaultMOMutableRow2PC(),Variable[]);

}

}

This table content is very dynamic in nature, they change very frequently. Can
you pls clarify us if there is something wrong we are doing?

We are using snmp4j agent version 2.1.0 and snmp4j api version 2.0.2.

Thanks,
Vikram Modugu.