..OK I guess Scott had helped me with that...
I donot know how you are accessing the webServices..
if you are using Java Code ..then make sure ur client has :

        call.setEncodingStyleURI(Constants.NS_URI_LITERAL_XML);

Here's my generated XML (Request..)

    <SOAP-ENV:Envelope
xmlns:SOAP-ENV="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";
xmlns:xsd=\"http://www.w3.org/1999/XMLSchema\>
<SOAP-ENV:Body>
<ns1:processRequest xmlns:ns1=algRequestProcessor
SOAP-ENV:encodingStyle=http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap/literalxml>;
<requestxml
SOAP-ENV:encodingStyle=<http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap/literalxml\>

<mydata>
</mydata>
I am communicating with IIS and hence my client call is'nt java

It might be a bit different since I am (still) using a very ancient version
of SOAP (the one which was bundled with WLS 6.0)

Cheers,
Naggi