>From there it would find the class...I hope this helps

-----Original Message-----
From: Joseph George [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 13 June 2001 15:20
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Exception! java2wsdl tool

James,
i get this exception when i try to run your tool:

java org.apache.axis.utils.wsdl.Java2WSDL -c exampleTry.class -e
http://localhost:8080/soap/servlet/rpcrouter -n urn:try:exampleTry
org/apache/axis/utils/Options
        at org.apache.axis.utils.wsdl.Java2WSDL.java2wsdl(Java2WSDL.java)
        at org.apache.axis.utils.wsdl.Java2WSDL.<init>(Java2WSDL.java)
        at org.apache.axis.utils.wsdl.Java2WSDL.main(Java2WSDL.java)

there's no class named Options...

-Joseph.