Hi Kim,

thank you for help.

> Try replacing the types with this: The targetNamespace should be the same as
> xsd and arrayType should be xsd:string.
>
>    <types>
>      <xsd:schema targetNamespace="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";
>  xmlns:xsd='http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema'>
>        <xsd:complexType name='ArrayOfstring'>
>          <xsd:complexContent>
>            <xsd:restriction base='SOAP-ENC:Array'>
>              <xsd:attribute ref="SOAP-ENC:arrayType"
>  arrayType="xsd:string"/>
>            </xsd:restriction>
>          </xsd:complexContent>
>        </xsd:complexType>
>      </xsd:schema>
>    </types>

xsd:string: I think I understand it, but why the targetNamespace?
I thought, that I put there the targetNamespace of my service?

Another question: I´ve looked at some other examples and I find:
wsdl:arrayType instead of only arrayType. Is it equal? But if I use
wsdl:arrayType my
wsdl-validater prints an error the he unknows the prefix wsdl.

cheers

Oliver

begin:vcard
n:Rettig;Oliver