Ulf,

There's a new Java API in the works called JWSDL (JSR 110 - see
http://www.jcp.org/jsr/detail/110.jsp). It's based on the WSDL4J API
developed by IBM. You can obtain a preliminary implementation of JWSDL from
IBM (it's part of the WSTK).

Systinet also includes a JWSDL library. You can download Systinet's SOAP
implementation (WASP), which includes full support for WSDL, from
www.systinet.com.

Best regards,

Anne Thomas Manes
Chief Technology Officer