I would be more than happy to contribute in any way we can make
our community better. I, however, am in the middle of transition
and already covering different efforts. So it is not right time for me
to say anything, but I certianly keep in my mind to consider your
suggestion.

Also, if i am not able to contribute directly, e.g., Apache/AXIS or
Apache/SOAP v2.x, it does not mean that I am supporting at all.
I am at least supporting you folks' project by using them same as
any other folks -- the real users who help you folks' work artifacts
more quality. Those folks appreciate you folks works. Shouldn't you
folks appreciate them as well?

So, I am saying the MUTUAL APPRECIATION here. In that way, we
all can be one big happy family. Wouldn't you love to have it?
Thanks.

Pae