My apologies to the group for this off-topic post, and to Pythagoras for
reasons that will become apparent.

All this discussion about sines and cosines and tangents and native
Americans reminds me of another story on this subject.

There was a chief who had three squaws, all expecting.

When the first was due, he sat her in an elk hide, and she subsequently
gave birth to a son. He sat the second one on a buffalo hide and she also
gave birth to a son.

The third one he sat on a hippopotamus hide, and she gave birth to TWO baby
boys.

All of which proves that:
"The squaw of the hippopotamus is equal to the sons of the squaws of the
other two hides."

Don Stackhouse @ DJ Aerotech
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.bright.net/~djwerks/