Cliff-

My father-in-law has an old set of the double-tapered
(yuk) version (949-831-1282) or you could order a new
set-  currently Brian has managed to maintain a two week
(really!!!) turnaround for complete triple-tapered Vindy's...

I would give him a try (530-222-4127) as you (and everyone else)
knows, there just isn't any substitute for the Vindicator, at least not
yet...

Too bad there are not more slope races in California (hint hint)

John Roe
Laguna Hills, Ca
www.martialartsacademy.org