The microsoft network has kidnapped about 400 of my email
messages and I may not see them again!
I have signed on to "mindspring" after spending at least $30.00
in long distance calls to the evil empire's tech support trying to tell them
that the problem was with a message on their server that was stalling
the retrieval. Anyway, if anyone tried to mail me in the last 4 days,
please re-send The mail to my address below, tanks and sorry for the
non soaring topic, My PC almost became a sailplane  though!

         Mark Mech
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
   www.aerofoam.com