Marc Gellart wrote:

For all you Nostalgia guys out there, today I picked up a Javelin at a swap meet.  Really cool rolled ply fuse with a beautiful epoxy paint finish, no seam visible.  The kit was produced by Paul Parszik in Palos Verdes, CA.  Vee dihedral like a Windfree and an all flying stab.  Pretty straight forward kit and in original box, nothing even out of the bags.
My first glider.  Loved the fuse, broke the wing on the third hand tow, ( boy was I ahead of my time, hand towed in the early 70's because I couldn't afford a HiStart).  I cut out the broken center and it made a pretty good 2M, for the 70's.  Just make sure you check the washout before you fly, the covering can really warp the wings if it hasn't taken a set yet.  I used to cover the plane, then put it in the car for a couple of sunny days, then re-tune the washout.

Rich