Even the larger pod Phil is using wont be long enough.  I see that the
Mantis fuse Terry makes has a pretty long nose moment so I will probably go with that pod.
Walter
----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Lachowski" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Marta Zavala" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <soaring@airage.com>
Sent: Saturday, February 04, 2006 8:29 PM
Subject: Re: [RCSE] Lachowski Pod For Sale

That is the smaller pod, the size that Mark Drela and Tom Kiesling have on thier models. It has a shorter nose moment than the one that most guys have purchased and what Phil is using.

Marta Zavala wrote:

Hi.  Ive got a brand new Lachowski pod for sale.  It is a Supra style
pod and would be good for some of you Supra builders. Excellent quality, Im only selling it because it wont work for the project Im doing (not a supra)as I need a longer nose moment.
120.00 includes ground shipping in USA.
Walter