Gonna pull plane off market.  Decided to keep it and live with the flaws as I am using the wing for an experimental type project.  Finding another suitable wing will be difficult.  Probably gonna off the fuse/stabs down the road though.
Walter
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, February 10, 2006 11:04 AM
Subject: [RCSE] Insanity for Sale

Hi all.  I have a NIB Daryl Perkins Insanity for sale.  145" Wurts foil, 3 piece bagged wing.  Very few of these around and a great flying plane.
This is the one DP won everything with.  Have to be honest, upon building found there is a factory issue with the left wing tip joiner tube being misaligned causing tip to mis align with center panel.  Purely cosmetic but enough misalignment for me to want to off it.  Im sure it will fly well if you can live with this issue.  Paid 975.00 but will let it go for 925.00 due to the alignment issue.  Email direct for pics/etc.
Thanks, Walter