Proud to announce Ken Bates will give an informative talk about converting
woody sailplanes to electric power at our annual Wood Crafters Dinner,
Friday 6:30 PM, May 27, 06, Muncie, Indiana. The Dinner concludes the two
days of fun flying on the eve of the Wood Crafters two day Championship.

Ken's talk will be aimed at the new guys interested in converting a
sailplane to electric power. He will include a question/answer period and
folks are invited to bring their woody home built projects to the dinner for
show and ask.

During the Thursday and Friday Fun Fly, we will hold a man on man (group
launching) Speed 400 duration event. Below are the available open channels
listed by ch number and the day/days the ch is available. Contact me if you
want to register for the Wood Crafters event using one of the below ch.

Ch 21 Thursday only ... Fun Fly

Ch 30 Saturday and Sunday only .. Championship
Ch 34 Friday, Saturday, Sunday only ... Championship
Ch 36 Saturday and Sunday only ... Championship
Ch 42 Saturday and Sunday only ... Championship

Ch 45 Thursday only ... Fun Fly
Ch 46 Thursday only ... Fun Fly
Ch 55 Thursday only ... Fun Fly

Ch 00 Thru. Fri. Sat. Sunday