Have to admire Mark for resisting temptation. He has sufficient credibility in the soaring community that I bet he could get all you Supra owners to paint them pink with purple polka dots so that they would thermal better. (Yes, I follow his advice, too.)

I'm willing to put pink pigment in the tailboom epoxy, if you request. Small charge, of course, and you need to do the dots yourself.

More seriously, open to any good ideas for getting the [EMAIL PROTECTED] off the mandrel, and how to keep layup as light as possible. (75 grams or so isn't so bad, but maybe I can do better....)

Lincoln Ross
[EMAIL PROTECTED]