I am putting together a Graphite x-tail for my son, who wants to switch from his V-tail. He never really liked the way the v-tail handles.
I have a spare x-tail fuse and the sailplane pod, but here's the question: The old Graphite x-tail looks like it was designed to be an electric. The runs to the elevator and rudder are not straight, so I'd probably have to use a bell crank and a curved control rod to the elevator. Those of you who have Graphite-I x-tail sailplanes (non electric), can you enlighten me as to your setup? Where are the servos placed? Thanks! -Jim RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News. Send "subscribe" and "unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED] Please note that subscribe and unsubscribe messages must be sent in text only format with MIME turned off. Email sent from web based email such as Hotmail and AOL are generally NOT in text format

