Phil,

If keeping a few grams out from around the servo holes
improves yaw inertia by 5% then how can loading your
tube spar with ounces ballast be a real benefit?
Wouldn't it turn a good performing sailplane into a
slug int he turns? Wouldn't you want it in the
fuselage around the CG? We are talking grams here and
when was the last time you saw a servo mounted at the
tip? I can appreciate what Mark D. is saying but .....

Mark Miller