To: "soaring" <soaring@airage.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 02, 2006 6:37 AM
Subject: Re: [RCSE] Model Aviation

David,
I think that Mr. Hunt was working in generalities in his statement, not smashing RC soaring; remember that a RC soaring club is an "RC" club. Whether any of us like it or not, power RC flying is the backbone of RC flying and it is where the $'s are in advertising and production. Have you ever seen Samba or Maple Leaf advertising in Model Aviation? No, and I do not expect it, we are a cottage industry and that is a reality of rc soaring. I am glad that Darwin and Dave cover our interest in the magazine, many soaring editors have done a great job for us in the past as well.

Marc