Well, can't answer the Fazer question.
But most current airfoils aren't real good with camber. They are so clean that most don't like camber to cruise. Add a little camber and it becomes a pig... But in some air you can add camber, usually in positive air.

As for the camber on the stick vs slider. I am curious why you are reveresed. It would be easier to fine tune camber using a slider than a stick. I fly two sticks. I mix my rudder, but once I am thermalling I hold rudder and adjust my ailerons all the time. so I would find it difficult to fine tune camber while flying rudder.... I guess the heli guys are good at doing 4 things at a time... but camber is such a critical thing, don't you feel that you are moving it too much if it is on your stick????

You mentioned a competitor in Europe, you really have to know your sources... Like if Gordy were to give you the advice you can pretty much chuck it.. If Joe or Daryl give you advice it is probably pretty sage advice. You must always know who your sources are and where they are coming from. That doesn't mean Gordy doesn't have good advice from time to time... you just have to know where it is coming from and measure it. There are alot of opinions out there. And opinions are like....

Now since you fly reverse, what does it matter what I think... It doesn't! Fly what you are comfortable with.. go test your theory on a dead air night and see how flying the camber affects your airplane. Then fly it with no camber and see.

Fly it with elevator to camber and see.... (that usually is a good one to have)... fly it without...

Corey Groves wrote:

The Tx is my old workhorse, a 9Z and I would change it so that the
crow was always on the slider and the camber was always on the stick
(opposite to current). I agree, I have seen too many accidents
involving people whos controls changed depending on the mode they are
in. Each control has only one function regardless of mode. The mode
only changes the degree of function and crow is always available ( I
don't like "landing" modes ). I guess my question could be refined a
bit:
How are pople flying the airfoil on the Fazer? Are most using mode
switches for camber or are they really working and fine tuning the
camber a lot?