Ed, Fuseworks also made a 60 inch plane called a
vortex(I think) do you have that mold ?  If not do you
have any contacts that may know.

jj
jim jacobson

ps I am going through the RCSE exchange due to your
filters.



--- Ed Berris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm selling one of Fuseworks original Prism fuselage
> mold.  The Prism was an open class glider with a
> 7037 shoulder mounted wing and a "T" tail.  This is
> a beautiful fuselage with a slip on nose cone. 
> Included in the sale is a first rate fuselage mold
> and two nose cone molds.
> 
> These are production quality molds with a lot of
> life left.  I have produced four fuselages with them
> and they are beautiful.
> 
> Naturally, if you did not want a "T" tail you could
> easily produce a conventional tail by clipping off
> the very top of the fin and adding a balsa top.
> 
> The cost of this mold is $250 plus shipping.  Photo
> available.
> 
> Ed


__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around 
http://mail.yahoo.com 
RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News.  Send "subscribe" and 
"unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please note that subscribe and 
unsubscribe messages must be sent in text only format with MIME turned off.  
Email sent from web based email such as Hotmail and AOL are generally NOT in 
text format

Reply via email to