Not with the way the Mid-West guys have clearly rigged things. I mean FIRST they hold the thing in Muncie (as you so aptly pointed out, not one of the garden spots of the US), THEN they work up this entry deal to favor the Middies. I don't know. It all sounds a little too fishy to me!!

And to compare anything in Muncie to our little west coast fun fly in Visalia each year is a tiny bit provincial I think!!!

Go to the NATS and you'll get a TWO-FER!!! Muncie TWICE in less than 2 months. Can life BE that good??

Daryl Perkins wrote:
Guys... we're barely getting over 150 open class
competitors at Visalia these days.... you really think
there will be significantly more than 150 guys trying
to go to... dare I say it.... Muncie? Or as Karen puts
it... MoonSay....